Friday, February 24, 2012

6 Hands, 4 Girls

My parents have been here all week and it has been GREAT!!! 4 extra hands while Justin is out of town is wonderful!!! While they were here we went to the doctor for Whitney's ear infection, 2 dance classes, 3 karate classes, ran errands---Target, Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's, I got to sew while the girls played and did puzzles, went out to dinner with my aunt and uncle and had A LOT of Wii dance parties!!!!

Every night either before or after bath the girls would play Mario Brothers
and challenge Papa to a dance off!!!!

Grandma was nice enough to watch Whitney while I did some sewing in the next room. I laughed out loud a few times just listening to them!!!!
Macy decided naked dog riding was more fun than the Wii!!!!
WIPEOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night, I thought it would be fun to end the night with a PJ party in my room!

We popped some popcorn, washed a few grapes, filled water bottles and got the Chesnut girls and American Girls tucked in for bed.
Hannah and Haylee

Kaylee and Kamden

Macy and Alisha

I used Whitney's old receiving blanket to make the pillows, sleeping bags and AG pj pants. My next project will be jammie shorts for the girls for the summer..........However, I think Macy is ready for short jammies now since she usually just sleeps in a pull up. After bath she always puts pjs on, but they come of after about 5 minutes.

The PJ Party was a success...........

The girls enjoyed a little Nick Jr. (so glad they like that channel now because I think if I had to watch another rerun of Wizards of Waverly Place or any other Disney show I would loose it!!!!)

I enjoyed a few chapters of Catching Fire(the 2nd Hunger Games book)

Gma and Papa enjoyed a few quiet minutes with their iPads!!!!!

Life is Good when you have extra help!!!!

Thanks for coming Gma and Papa and remember our fun and crazy week when you sit down for a quiet meal and get to sleep in over the weekend!!!!!
See you in March when get to watch all 4 by yourself!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment