Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A LOVEly Day

Yesterday was full of love, fun and activities!

The girls woke up to balloons on their chairs at the breakfast table.

Then, one by one I dropped them off where they needed to go, and I had a whole hour of Zumba all to myself!!!!

Time to head home and shower with my sleeping Whitney so we could head to Kaylee's Valentine's Day party.

Spent quality time with Kay while her wonderful teachers held and loved on Whitney.

When we got home the Middles were crazy for their goodie bags..........I tried to control it, but just let it go------------until a mini fight broke out and I ended up with bubbles in my hair...........at that point all the goodies ended up in a time out in a Kroger bag!!!!

Right from the bus we went to karate.

We had to put the finishing touches on Daddy's present once everyone was home:





Everyone got 1 candy before an early bath.
Hannah had a Daisy PJ party so everyone got in their jammies.

Daddy brought home individually wrapped roses for each of us........I think Hannah would have taken hers to bed with her if we let her, she loved it!!!!

A family favorite, Brinner---breakfast for dinner, was served since it was a PJ party.

Daisies was a lot of fun with nice girls and wonderful mommies-
--chocolate fondue made it extra sweet.

We ended the night with a shoe fashion shoe because for about the last week every morning Hannah says the shoes I pick out are too tight.
Guess I need to go shopping for some size 12s!!!!
Kaylee always loves when Hannah's grows out of her shoes!!!!

Life is Good even when it is busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment