Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2:00 isn't Scary Anymore!!!!!

Everyday about 2:00 "the Middles" start to get bored!!!! Doesn't matter if it is a day they have had school, we did something fun in the morning or we have just been hanging out at home all day. I have been seeing a lot of ideas for Boredom Buckets and Busy Bags so I decided to try it. I got ideas for games, activities and easy recipes for play dough and paint off the Internet. I also went around the house and collected games, puzzles and art supplies.
Each day of the week has a bucket. For now I have a lot of things in each bucket......I didn't want to have to resupply it every week. I think I will shuffle things and add some new ideas in a few weeks.

MONDAY

We did some cutting............
We made some window clings.............


TUESDAY

Made a paper chain for our trip to an indoor waterpark.

Used cars and ran them through paint.

The first 2 days have been great and the girls are so excited to show Daddy what we have done. Maybe today they will pick a not so messy project!!!!

Stay tuned to see what we do Wed.. Thursday and Friday!!!!!!

Life is Good when I don't dread 2:00!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment