Monday, February 6, 2012

Princess Mail

With 4 little girls in the house we have A LOT of Disney Princess things.........dresses, accessories, purses, games, books, movies-------if it has been on sale in the last few years we probably have it.
So, when I saw an address for the Princesses on Pinterest we wrote a letter:
Walt Disney World Communications
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040


Wasn't sure if it would work or what would come back when Hannah wrote a cute letter to Ariel. I wish I would have made a copy, but it went something like this.

Dear Ariel,
My name is Hannah, and I have red hair like you.
Do you remember when I met you a few years ago?
I like to swim like you do.
Love, Hannah

After a few weeks this came in the mail:

She was so excited to get mail and didn't question why it wasn't just from Ariel.


Life is Good when the mailbox has a surprise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment