Friday, February 3, 2012

Spring is in the Air

Shadow or no shadow I am not really sure how accurate the groundhog is.........

With this great weather it seems like Spring already some days.............

Knowing Spring is right around the corner I have been working on a few things.............

For the last few summers this has been my favorite dress style:
Elastic around the top, ruffle at the bottom and a tie in the back. One of the things I love best about this dress is that it lasts for a few summers...........If it gets too short you can add leggings(our household favorite).
When JoAnn's was having a super sale I stocked up on bright colored fabric........

Here are just a few of what I have done:

Size 4/5
$25
Front
Back

4/5
and
6/7
$25

4/5
6/7
$25



Scrappy Twirl Skirt
This one is size 3
$30



I will posting these on Etsy soon, but if you are interested in anything let me know..........
Also, if you don't see your size, but see a fabric you like I can do that too..........
I have a lot of 2/3 and smaller dresses cut, just haven't had the time to piece them together yet!!!!

Life is Good when you know warm weather is coming----hopefully SOON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment