Monday, February 27, 2012

Dress Up

The other night when the Middles were feeling left out about not going to the F/D Dance, I told them we could get my wedding dress out and they could try it on....................Some of you may be gasping and thinking why would she do that?!?!?!?! After the wedding, almost 10 years ago, I had the dress cleaned and preserved. However, a few years ago I had a MOMS Club party with a wedding theme so I took it out.......and had a fabulous evening wearing it and hanging out with great ladies!! So I figured a fashion show would be a great time to bring the dress out for the third time in 10 years!!!!

Hannah went first


A glimpse into the future......Each girl may need to have 3 Maids of Honor!!!
Macy is not adjusting something for Hannah, she thought the dress would be a great parachute!!!!


Kay's turn

She told me I must have been longer when I wore it---Had to explain the train to her. She also told me I was bigger than since we had to use clips on it to fit her. ACTUALLY, I did try it on and it fit just fine and zipped all the way up.

Life is Good when you can play dress up!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are a fun (and skinny!) mom!!! I love that you got out your wedding dress for them. They will love the memories and pictures of this in the future. Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete