Thursday, March 15, 2012

1 Fabric, 5 Looks

I like to call us "the Cute Freak Show" because we get looks and comments when we are out in public. Some of this is my fault because I dress them similarly when they will let me!!! I figure if I am going to make something they need to wear it. Last summer, I fell in love with a teal fabric at Hobby Lobby. I thought it would be fun to use the same fabric and make different patterns for the girls. I personally liked the fabric so much that I made myself a purse too----no I won't use the purse on the same day they have the outfits on..........that would be a little too matchy, matchy even for me!!!!
Look #1
Since I didn't know if we were having a boy or girl last summer, I just made a blanket that could be gifted away if we had a baby brother.

Look #2a
My adjustable strap purse
Look 2b:
This purse is in my Etsy shop


Look 3:
This girl loves a dress and leggings
Look 4:
Spunky Macy needed some ruffles(and an elastic waist since she doesn't like jeans)

Look 5:
Funky Tunic and jeans
for the girl who has a whole lot of personality and will wear whatever her mom picks out
Life is Good when your clothes can match your personality........and you can still coordinate with your sisters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment