Saturday, March 3, 2012

Found a Treasure!!!

A few months ago, I was cleaning out my crafty closet and found 3 plastic bags of cut fabric.........One said Hannah, another Kaylee and then Macy. There were a lot of pieces in each one, and I knew what pattern it was.....one with a lot of layers and ruffles! I couldn't remember which size they were, but I remember buying the fabric one summer in MN and cutting it at the basement bar in our NE house. So............The sizes had to be for at least 18 months ago!!!!! I set the bags aside and decided to wait for a rainy day to figure out what to do with it. Yesterday, was that rainy day. I cut the pieces in the afternoon, and then snuck away at night to sew them together. Macy was the only one that came to find me, but she was happy to watch Calliou in the other room. After a few hours, the Chesnut girls are ready for a visit with the Easter Bunny and to hunt for some eggs!!!!!

Here are two of my models--
-Whit was napping and Hannah was happy having some alone time!!!
Sassy Look

Silly Look
Spinning

She wanted to go upside down!!!

Kaylee's Silly Look


Double Upside Down

Life is Good when you find something you don't even remember loosing----and you have Easter outfits ready to go!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely adorable!!!! I'm so inspired to get back into sewing! I grew up in a family of sewers and I can sew, but wanting to sharpen up my skills to make cute clothes like you and Erin. :).

    ReplyDelete