Friday, March 16, 2012

And the LUCKY ONE is..............

I know I said I would draw the winner in the morning, but Hannah and I leave to go to Daisy camp so it may be a bit crazy!!!!

It's 5:00 and the LUCK OF THE IRISH was with ................

AMBER GREIMAN!!!!!

Congrats, Amber!
Check back on the Luck of the Irish post and let me know which fabric combo you would like. I will get it done ASAP so if the Easter Bunny should happen to find it sitting around your house it can be placed in a basket!!!

For those of you that didn't have luck on your side, but are interested in a crayon roll..........The Easter Bunny can deliver one to your house for $9. If you order ASAP it can hopefully be there before any long Spring Break trips. Just send me a PM and I can get the sweatshop going and your crayons organized!!!

Life is Good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment