Monday, March 12, 2012

3 Months Too Late

As a parent, I often think, "Why didn't I think of that?" when I hear of a parenting idea or see a product at the store. When we try an idea and it works, I think.............
"Why didn't I do this sooner?!?!?!"
Well.........Whitney has slept through the night the last 2 nights.........On Saturday, we decided to let her "cry it out." I am not a huge fan of this, but I think I was so tired that night I didn't really hear her!!! Then, Sunday she made a few noises and last night I only heard her about 4am. She woke at 6, took a bottle and is still sleeping now at 6:40.
Why didn't we do this 3 months ago?!?!?!!?

Another thing we should have done 3 months ago is this:
Since it has been nice out, Macy has been begging to get the bounce house out. Over the weekend, we had too many big kids around for our tiny house. Yesterday, I was going to get it out while the big kids were at school, but it was too wet. So, when Daddy got home he drug it to the basement!!!!!
Whitney had a prime front row seat!!!!


Cinderella joined our party











"I want to jump!!!!!"
After about a half hour the girls striped down-----not really sure why Kaylee and Macy, put Pull Ups on, but they thought it was hilarious!!!!!!! This quickly turned into naked Cowgirls jumping, but I couldn't get a good picture of them with their hats.
Better with a bottle.

Life is Good when your burn off a little energy before bed........Next year, we will have to bust out the bounce house in December!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment