Friday, April 5, 2013

Batu Caves and Zoo Negara

Yesterday, a mosque.....Today, a Hindu temple!
From my last visit the gold statue is just as tall...........

......but I swear the number of steps is more!!!!!
 This trip up, there weren't many monkeys along the way.


 They were waiting for us at the top.  I didn't mind them climbing up and down the rocks.
I actually liked watching them.

 Vishnu(Hindu deity)

 The pigeons were not part of the display!!!!
 They were everywhere today...and I was not a huge fan!!!
After cooling off in the AC with a yummy lunch, we picked up Macy from school and headed to the zoo.  Whitney was still napping at home, so we let her be.


 I think Macy really enjoyed all the attention of 5 adults and it was the most calm, laid back trip I have ever had to the zoo!





She loved not having to share my phone with 3 others and taking pictures of whatever she wanted. 
 The lion couple was out today and fun to watch!





 Ice Cream and Water break was needed by everyone.
 There's a reason we sometimes call her Ce Ce Monks!

 Mess with the bull.....
 ......you are gonna get the horns!  
Words to live by with 4 girls in the house.  
We say this all the time to the girls when they start bugging their sisters.

Life is Good with a day at the zoo with Macy.

No comments:

Post a Comment