Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Ruffle and Bow


Made something for Whit Whit today....
.Same fun fabrics, but a little more girly design than the skirt I made yesterday.


Love the ruffle detail on the front bodice.....
 ......and the big bow in the back----a few little twists to the typical knot style dress.








This style is also available for purchase, and can be shipped the second week of June when we reach the US.....If needed before than, I can do some investigating on shipping charges to the US from Malaysia!

6-12 month and 12-18 month--$28
18-24 month and 2T--$30
3T to 7/8--$32

Life is Good with a little added ruffles and bows!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy!!
    I need one 6-12 month and one 18-24 month, please!!! I'll be in Indiana in July, or my mom could pick up from you in June when you're there (to save you the shipping efforts)...
    I love them!!!!
    Molly

    ReplyDelete