Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Made in Malaysia

Last night, I made my first item of girls' clothing in Malaysia.
..May need to get labels that say, "Made in Malaysia"!!!!!

I love these colors and it is my favorite skirt pattern.



 My model was being a bit sassy this morning!

 She loves that she can twirl really well in this piece.


I see 4 of these skirts in the Chesnut Girls futures.
  I am planning on letting each girl pick out one fabric to make their initial out of,
 and putting it on a white tank top.

I am taking orders for this skirt now............
Size 6-12 months and 12-18 months $28
18-24 months to 3T $30
4T to size 8 $32

If interested just let me know....I will be heading back to the US the second week of June and can ship it as soon as I get there.  I could ship from here, but not sure on timing and reliability.

Life is Good when you enjoy your hobby!


No comments:

Post a Comment