Sunday, April 28, 2013

Teacher Gifts


I can't believe it will be May on Wednesday!!!
  May for us means Hannah's birthday, preparing for the end of the school year, and our trip back to the US.
I figured the next few weeks may be pretty busy with those 3 things so I got started on end of the year teacher gifts this weekend.  For the last few years, I have made purses and decided to stick with that idea.  In October, I made a purse I really liked and it is pretty neutral for anyone's tastes.
I used the same gray and white chevron fabric for the purse.....
 ....and the girls picked out the colors for the sash.


Now the girls just need to write their thank you notes and we can deliver to their teacher's.  
Glad to be able to check Teacher Gifts off my To Do list!

Life is Good when you can appreciate someone with a homemade gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment