Sunday, April 7, 2013

Morning Snack

One of the things on my list for my parents to bring from the US was my favorite candy....Hot Tomales.  Kaylee and I both really like them and apparently so does Whitney!
She spent quite a bit of time this morning playing/eating them.

This is a neat stage to watch her in.  This is the first time I have really had a 19 month old by themselves for long periods of time.  When the other girls were all this age, there were 1 or 2 sisters also around.  Since Macy is in preschool each day from 8:45-12:45, I have had some time with just Whit.

She wants to explore everything and is starting to know what she likes and doesn't like.  She says a few words, but mostly grunts and points just like Kaylee did.

 I love seeing the independence when we are at HOME, but when we are out and about that is another story.  Whenever we get in the car, I need to have a large supply of raisins or it won't be a pleasant trip.
Eating out with her is almost impossible.....I think I blocked out that part of the 18-24 month stage from my memory of the other girls....or was just too busy to notice.

 Needs to cool her mouth!



This is her new face she likes to give me when I ask her to smile....Not sure which sister she picked that up from....probably all 3!
Life is good with Hot Tomales.

No comments:

Post a Comment