Thursday, January 19, 2012

5 Months

IS 5 MONTHS OLD!!!!!!!!


She is not a huge fan of........
her carseat,
sleeping through the night, or
chugging her bottle.

But when I see that smile with those dimples I don't mind..........
getting up in the night,
hearing her scream in the car,
or always having a bottle with 2 ounces left sitting around!!!!
I actually like my early mornings with just Whit...........sipping coffee, listening to her talk and watching something other than Disney channel!!!!! However, 4:30 two times in the last 5 days is a bit much!!!! On the bright side, I did see the whole Revenge episode by 5:30 this morning!!!! Hopefully, by my 6 month update she will always be sleeping in until at least 6:30!!!!



Macy at 5 months


Kaylee


Hannah


Life is Good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I might be obsessed with the picture of K's legs!! I want to squeeze them!

    ReplyDelete