Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Made with Love!!!!

"The Bigs" made Christmas gifts for us at school and I am not sure if they were more excited for us to open them or if we were!!!!!! Each girl loved coming home and putting their gift under the tree.
Hannah's gift was a 2012 calendar. For the last few years I have been using an Elanco planner....I am so glad I don't have to use the boring black planner again!!!!
Each month's picture uses her hand or fingerprints.



As soon as I picked Macy up from school the day she brought her package home she said,
"It is a secret..........It is not a cookie.............and it is not a Christmas tree!!!!!"

I was expecting a real cookie shaped like a tree, but these were much better!!!!!


Kaylee also made a few ornaments.........I can't wait to hang these ones on the tree again next year....especially since they have their pictures on them.
Life is Good with Handmade gifts!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment