Friday, January 20, 2012

Never a Dull Moment with Macy!!!

I know what you are thinking.........2 posts in 1 day........

Well, we were supposed to go to our MOPS meeting, but I am not feeling 100% and didn't want to spread my germs to all the Mommies!!!!

So..........I am home on this cold day with my 2 smallest buddies!!!

Whitney is happy in her jumper and Macy has been cracking me up since she got up.......
(When you read these you have to imagine Macy in her cute little voice and doing all of her funny little eye movements!!!!)

Usually, she just comes downstairs when she wakes up, but this morning was a bit different:
"Mommy, come up here.........I need you...........(Once I got up there)..........Can you see me?!?!?! I am in my secret hideout!!!!!!!" She was under all the covers in MY bed! She fell asleep in my bed last night, I moved her to her bed and she came back at some point----She is like a human yo-yo at night.......back and forth between our bed and hers!!!!

At breakfast when I said she could have another mini powdered donut you would have thought she won the lottery.

When I asked her if she would be a good girl today since I didn't feel well she said, "Yeah, I won't be shy going into school today." I had to explain she didn't have school today. She then packed her swimsuit and makeup in her backpack to show Kaylee's teachers.

I had to wash off her milk mustache and she told me I wiped all of her make up off too---she had to reapply her chapstick!!!!

Every once in awhile out of the blue she will start talking about the dogs and kitties at Grandma Patti and Papa Scott's. This came up AGAIN on the way to school. She told me she didn't want Maddie--our dog-- to go inside their house again because last time she licked her hand. Then, she told me she didn't like the kitties because one scratched Hannah. She said they don't bother her if I hold her when we go from the car to the house so I need to be sure to hold her next time. That is how this discussion always ends----someone promising to hold her.

When we got home she went through all the DVDs and took out the ones she wanted to watch. She asked to take her stack downstairs..........I told her I wasn't going down and she would be by herself.........."My know, my don't care!!!!"........Guess she was excited to pick out her own movie and have some alone time!!!!!

Watching Strawberry Shortcake

Life is Good when you have Macy making you laugh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment