Monday, January 9, 2012

Pin Project #2

Loving all of the fun ideas I have been finding on Pinterest.

This braided scarf is no exception!!!!!

When the directions say not to get frustrated with tying the knots it is true!!!! It took me a few unsuccessful tries at home----girls were on my back the whole time. I just wasn't getting it right and they were asking way too many questions about the project so I had to put it away.

Later that night, we went to a very crafty friend's house for dinner and I figured it out..........It may have been her assistance, the absence of kids or the glass of wine---not sure!!!!

I used really light weight shirts, so my knot gets really bunched up.......Next time, I would use a thicker T-shirt!


Life is Good when you can find the supplies for a project already at home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment