Friday, January 6, 2012

Super Cute Kay Kay is Back!!!!

I know every mother thinks their "babies" are just the cutest things in the world, and I am no exception....................
Look at those eyes,
Look at that smile,
Look at those dimples,
Look at that white hair.............
YIKES...........
That white hair is out of control!!!!!!!!!

For the last few months, Kaylee has wanted to grow her hair out. I didn't have a problem with it when she would wear a clip or a headband, but lately she wanted to wear it down.....
For weeks I would ask her about getting it cut. Not really sure what changed her mind yesterday.......maybe she was sick of me asking.....maybe it was the idea of getting to go to Taco Bell afterwards. Whatever it was...............so glad she changed her mind!!!!!!


So today we headed to the salon and Taco Bell
Yes, I know it is January and they are dressed like it is May........They went up together and were excited about getting dressed all by themselves.......
Life is Good with new haircuts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment