Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"Love it Up!!!!!"

I love playing board games!!! Over Christmas, we played a new one with Justin's family called Loaded Questions and it was really fun-----it is now on my list of things I need to buy!!! We gave the girls board games for Christmas too since they like to play them.

My favorite game in a big group: Catch Phrase
In a small group: Sequence
Card Game: Spades
The girls old fav: Zingo
New Fav: Trouble----or "Naughty" as Kaylee calls it!!!!

One game I haven't really gotten into is Scrabble. I think it is my lack of spelling ability that hasn't drawn me to it!!!

I saw an idea on Pinterest---shocker I know----on using Scrabble pieces with pictures. I thought we had the game so I went to check. We did and it still had the plastic wrap on it from our wedding almost 10 years ago!!!!!!

My parents gave me this photo collage for Christmas and I thought it would be great for trying out the Scrabble idea.


First, I started with putting all the girls' names in. I also wanted the word LOVE and thought it would be cute to cross it with FAMILY. However, a scrabble game only has 2 Ys and I used them for the names............ Decided I would take a picture of the girls and cut it into a heart and pair it with the word LOVE.
The girls weren't too into the photo shoot, but they thought it was funny when I started saying, "Love it Up!!!!!"



Seriously.............3 out of 4 look natural and cute and 1 is ?!?!?!?!?

Life is GOOD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment