Tuesday, January 24, 2012

She's Getting So Big

Last weekend was pretty big for Whitney..............

She started eating cereal!!!!!!
She seemed to like it!!!!!!
Why is it that I open my mouth when I want her to open hers?!?!?! I really had to concentrate on keeping it closed!!!!!


For the last 5 months Whitney has been sleeping in this,
but over the weekend she moved to her crib!!!!! She really liked this sleeper...........it was elevated like a bouncy seat, but had high sides so I wasn't worried about her falling out.
I could watch her sleep for hours!!!!!!!
Now.................If I could just get this sister............
and this sister................
to sleep in their own bed life would be wonderful after 9:00!!!!!
Life is Good when baby meets milestones!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment