Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Love Scrapbook Paper

Scrapbook Paper.........
........so cheap
.........so colorful
.........so many varieties
.......so MANY possibilities!!!!!!!


Using scrapbook paper to cover wooden letters is an easy way to make a playroom fun and bright. I just traced the letters and then applied them with a light layer of glue. I attached raffia to the letters to hang them, but ribbon would work too.
Got these frames at Hobby Lobby to showcase the letters a little more.
Whitney's room had a blank wall that needed a little something.
Found simple wooden frames at JoAnn's and covered them. I got a small wooden dowel and spray painted it white.

We recently finished a playroom upstairs.
I had these small frames already and put in the first pictures taken at home with all 4 girls.
Not sure what we would have done if Whit was a boy.............
3 Girls and a Boy.........would have taken up a lot of space.


There are school desks upstairs by these canvases. I thought this would be a good way to have some letters in "the school" without putting up the whole alphabet!
I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper on this project and not glue. In our Nebraska house these canvases were covered in fabric and in the basement bedroom. They didn't really work in this basement bedroom, I so pulled the fabric off and bought a few sheets of paper.
Life is Good with inexpensive craft ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment