Saturday, January 19, 2013

2 New Things for the Girls

 The girls have discovered a few new things while in Malaysia.  Every night after bath, we have been watching Hole in the Wall on Disney Channel.  They think it is hilarious and they cheer for the team that has more girls on it.  We never saw it in the US, so don't know if it is a Disney Asia show, but all contestants seem to be American.  The object of the show is to get points by getting your body through the hole in the wall!!!
 The girls were pretty good scuba divers!!!
Whitney was excited to join in and see what the next puzzle would be.

 We have also discovered Nutella (aka Chocolate Goodness).  From a suggestion of something the girls might like we tried it.  Everyone loves it--except Hannah, but she isn't a chocolate fan.

Everyday at about 2 pm, I have been enjoying some graham crackers with Nutella and a glass of Coca-Cola Light.  For those of you that know me well, you know I would prefer my Diet Coke in a cold can.  Coca-Cola Light over ice isn't too bad!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nutella is my favorite food group. I'm known far and wide for my Nutella obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hole in the Wall used to play on occassion here but I am not sure if it still it. Ryan loves it as well as Wipeout! All 4 of ours are OBSESSED with Nutella. We find the best deal at Costco. They often get Nutella and PB sandwiches at lunch or snack time. :) Also excited to read your updates.

    ReplyDelete