Monday, January 21, 2013

Not a Quick Trip to the Kroger Anymore



I have never really liked to go to the grocery store.  When it was the 2 of us and Justin traveled a lot, I would have cheese quesadillas A LOT just so I wouldn't have to go get more food---and I guess since I don't like to cook!
The girls do like a good cheese quesadilla, but I have made myself go the grocery store on a more regular basis.  Running to Kroger just up the street wasn't too bad and going to Super Target was sometimes actually fun--if I didn't have to take all 4.
While we are staying at the apartment, we have been walking to different grocery stores.  Our favorite has been Hock Choon and it is about a 15 minute walk.  Today when Justin got home we headed out.  Before we shopped, we went to a Mexican restaurant we found the other night.  The staff was very friendly, the food was good and they serve 2 for 1 margaritas during Happy Hour!!!!  The first time to La Mexicana, we met the owners and the wife is the head chef at the Mexican embassy....she has a very good guacamole recipe!!!
"Stretch" is great for carting kids and groceries!!!!
This picture doesn't really capture the amount of traffic on this road and the narrowness of the usual sidewalk.  Many times when we are walking somewhere I can't believe I have my 4 babies so close to so many fast cars passing by us!

Life is Good when going to the store can be a fun family activity!

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!! I love seeing the girls at their individual "stage" of life. memories....

    ReplyDelete