Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bed Buddies


When my alarm went off at 5:40 this morning, I had a sore neck.

I think my bed buddies may have had something to do with that:


 See that little area by Whit's feet?!?!?!  That was the space I had!
I knew Whitney was there since I put her that in the middle of the night.  Didn't know about Kaylee until the alarm!!!
I am looking forward to the house for 2 main reasons:
1.  A yard for the girls to run around and be crazy and loud in.
2.  For Whitney to have her own room and crib back---she has been sleeping in a pack and play in a room with us since December 15th.
Had to wake the Littles up at 6:10 to head to breakfast for the Bigs to get on the bus by 6:50. Next week, we will get to sleep a little later since the bus will come later and we won't have the breakfast buffet to go to. I think the girls will miss their eggs cooked to order, hot milk ready to make hot chocolate, breakfast sausages and 3 kinds of fresh fruit waiting for them.

Life is Good with a good breakfast to get you started on your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment