Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Visit to NP



We went to North Platte, Nebraska for the weekend.  It was great to see my extended family.  We had a chance to visit with my grandma each morning.  My aunt and uncle and two cousins and their families live in NP.  My cousin and his family came from Denver also.

 Whitney and Chloe are only 3 weeks apart.
 Before the NP basketball game on Saturday night we went bowling in our blue and gold gear.




 GOOOOOOO Bulldogs!!!!

Sunday our visit went downhill quickly.....one by one the girls got the stomach flu---except Macy.  
Thanks to puke buckets, Clorox wipes and family to help we made it through.
On our ride home on Monday, I got it and it wiped my out....Macy has still "stayed strong" and not gotten sick.
Not the ideal way to end our trip or spend the last few days in the US.  Today, I packed up our bags (pretty slowly) and wish I could have had more than chicken noodle soup and butter toast on my last day here!!!!

Life is Good visiting with family.....hope we didn't leave too many of our germs behind!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment