Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Another Trip to the Park


The Littles and I went to the KLCC park today.  
 We had a fun time on the swings and slides and enjoyed watching the fountains for a bit.
On our outing today, I learned 2 things.
1.  Adults are not allowed on the swings....When I was swinging with Whitney, the security guard blew her whistle at me---Whoops!!!
2.  When you see a large group of high school girls taking a picture, don't volunteer to take one off all of them.  I said I would take one of all of them, so the photographer could get in it too.  They must have thought I meant with my girls.  They went to pull them out of the stroller, and Whitney was not a fan of that.  Once I did take one of all of them, they wanted one with me in it.

Life is Good with fun days at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment