Thursday, January 17, 2013

RuMe Bags




I have a new favorite thing.....see the big yellow and gray bag?  It is a RuMe bag(Ru Use Me).  My sister-inlaw has used them in the past and before the big move I thought they would come in handy.



Before you ready any more....I am not being paid by RuMe....it is just a product I like and thought others would too!!!

This statement along with how to order online can be found on their website:  www.myrume.com
What RuMe "A Better Bag, Made A Better Way"?

RuMe's are a better bag... because they're incredibly functional:
  • The long 11.5" handle is sized to carry over any shoulder - male or female - even while wearing a bulky winter coat.
  • The innovative box-stitch sides and bottom design offers a structured environment for loading goods, while maintaining a flexible space for over-sized, bulky items.
  • Made from water-resistant 180 denier polyester, bags can hold up to 50lbs.
  • RuMe products are designed in Denver, Colorado 
Are RuMe Bags machine washable?Yes, RuMe Bags are machine-washable in cold water, so you don't have to worry about keeping your bags clean. Simply line dry to keep your RuMe looking as good as new.

The yellow is the Macro size and the gray is the Medium.


 I like that they can be tied shut and shoved in the bottom of my stroller.





I have been keeping an extra rolled one on me at all times in case we need some extra storage on our adventures.


This little pouch has come in very handy.  I like to change bags frequently, but all the essentials are held in this.  You never know what a public restroom is going to be like in Malaysia---toilet paper or not...soap or not!!!!  I have kleenex, hand sanitizer, antibacterial wipes, a small bar of soap, face sunscreen and chapstick at all times!



Life is Good with RuMe!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Funny! I've got the orange/fushia one in my handbag right now. Very popular in Europe.

    ReplyDelete